15 December 2009
Tough Jeansmith Paperbag
It's been a long time since I've featured something as extensive as I did for my PSP. I've also done the same for my family's collection of mammut stools from ikea and the most recent being last year's arrival of my black baby.
With that being said, I have to admit that this thing I'm featuring today is not at all in the same league as the others. Technically, you could say that it didn't cost me single cent to get this thingamajig. However, it's a great piece of art to me.
I just felt like snapping some photos of it before giving it away to someone else.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Tough Jeansmith Paperbag.
I know most of you might not have heard of the brand. That is perfectly normal because their products are not everyone's cup of tea. Neither is LV, but that's not the point.
My point is that the carrier they give out to their customers is simply awesome. It beats those Esprit or G2000 paper bags that you keep recycling because the plastic ones from Carrefour or Tesco are fugly. Besides, those plastic bags only appear legal and stylish where they truly belong - the dustbin, serving as garbage bags.
Anyway, I made a purchase (my sis gracefully signed the bill) at their shop months ago and was pleasantly surprised when they presented me a package with a highly-classified, near-top-secret-but-not-quite-there look.
It's size is slightly smaller than an A4 paper, just nice to fit in a wallet.
The addition of string tie to the paper bag is ingenious. Those red buttons scream the brand's concept of hard-wearing and durability.
Contrary to what I said, it's not exactly a paper bag. That's because the material is more of soft cardboard and that totally scores points. Highly durable and recyclable indeed.
All in all, this paperbag would no doubt be a one-of-a-kind substitute for gift-wrapping. Exactly what I'm planning to do with it in the near future.
Labels: The Materialist, The Snapper
posted by: JYLing @ 12:54 AM
+ + +








Loading...
2 Comments:
Just like how I like Abercrombie and Fitch's and Hollister's bag. People do carry them around, recycle reduce reuse XD
you betcha XD
Post a Comment
<< Home