Home

Second July


19 May 2008

IKEA's Mister Mammut


Ladies and gentlemen
I'm proud to present you
In their full glory



The complete set of IKEA's Mammut Stool two thousand!


See them right here
Or at my house also can
Starting from today til death do us part





Yes, you might have (seen) one or two of them around the corner. I bet they're selling like hot cakes, mostly because of their striking colours and kiut powerpuff girls-like legs. But have you seen all of them together like that or not??!





Designed by M. Kjelstrup & A. Östgaard (no idea how to pronounce that but gotta give them credits lah), these colourful stools are sort of a limited edition thingy because the last time I checked (today), they stopped selling purple and dark pink. We bought both of that years ago along with the green one, and added the other two -- light blue and pink -- today. It was my mom's idea. Kiut boh?




The stools are quite durable although no screws or nails are required for assembly.

How stable are they then? They're made of PP (or polypropylene), which is resistant to chemical solvents, has four legs and very very stable unless you decide to burn it, then I guess that would be a different story altogether. At least it didn't fail me while I was standing on it.




Like it? Get one at your nearest IKEA outlet at Mutiara Damansara today.



Do I sound like I'm paid to do this? Anyway, we'll play musical chairs with these some day.

Labels: The Materialist, The Snapper

posted by: JYLing @ 2:48 PM


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jingle bell, how come suddenly mom bought the 2 other stools? any occasions? =)

May 20, 2008 at 10:38 AM 
Blogger JYLing said...

there were 2 others colours we haven't get so was thinking which one to buy. in the end gotboth lah. haha. no special occasion

May 21, 2008 at 1:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July