28 August 2009
A I U E O
It's been 3 weeks since I started my major, which is actuarial. One word- difficult. Of course, I didn't expect it to be easy at all. But then hor...it's really difficult. Even the professor says it's beyond our level (ok, for most of us average people anyway).
So here I am, working my arse off. It helps that I have a module that I like, which is Japanese. I can do Japanese every day if I want to. But no, I have to stop myself because if not, the maths papers would expand into a geometric series. And when those variables (which includes a whole lot of unknowns) approach infinity, they'll sum up to give lambda, which I declare as the day which marks the end of my uni life. QED.
Other than that, everything is going smoothly. I've been offered a job and subsequently accepted it with much delight, but more of shock. Remember that interview I talked about? Yeah, the one I mentioned four months ago. Well, you've stay tuned long enough and I shall announce that my job scope now includes chairing all of the club's meetings and apply signatures in e-mails in ways that I have never applied before. Trust me, when you use auto-signature, you'll feel much more powerful in a weird way.
How do I feel on taking up the job? I'm amazed they've given me the chance actually. The only thing is that, now I have an adopted child which I've sworn to shower with not holy water but undivided love and care. Then, common sense would tell me that I have to give up rowing, which sounds like I give up on things easily. So what I do now is to stop telling people I've ever row any boat of any sort. Settled.
One thing that is not going smoothly is my hair. It's growing exponentially and before I know it, they're like curtains. What's irritating is that it keeps dropping down and then attempts to blindfold me. Even the hairdresser says my hair is really good at misbehaving. Yes I can use a hair clip but I can't go around with a hair clip stuck on the curtains all the time. I just can't. The professional imaging tutor said so. The rule is that it will never be right to wear a hair clip with a suit. So I'm considering to chop off my hair. Soon. Next month maybe.
Til then, have a good weeked y'all.

Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 9:54 PM
+ + +
Loading...
3 Comments:
i didnt know u could write this neat...but mine's neater :D
What job? As a vice chair? But that is not a job right?!! Haha. I want a job too. Sigh.
All the best in AS :)
pK: Close but nope, the chair's all mine!=)
Thanks! Keep forgetting to ask, Are you in bnf?
Anony: Normally I don't write that neat. That was extraordinary to me. =)
Anyway, sorry but you are?
Post a Comment
<< Home