05 April 2009
PiAno TiAmo
Skype with parents today and mom said my hair looks like a cap, which coincidently was my first thought when I saw my image on the webcam box. It was like one black patch above my head. So I told her it's cos of the bad video quality that she can't see the layering of my hair, hence the black cap. Ahh...I miss this kinda conversations. Total crap and pointless :D
And then she went on and on and on on things to take note when packing my stuff. Yesh I'll be back in a few weeks' time yo! Back to my mom's nagging, which I have to admit I kinda miss it. Just kinda, cos I'll ignore most of them anyway.
I'm thinking what to update here. Obviously I've lost the blogger juice and will probably not be able to write nicely. Therefore, I give you point form.
> First exam is in 9 days' time. I've lost one of my accounting textbooks earlier this week. Sei mou??? Luckily it's not the main text. But still..sei mou????
> Settled my hostel application for the coming academic year.
> Went for the piano ensemble's main committee interview. Will yours truly be the next vice chairman of the club? Stay tuned people.
> Presentation on Spore F1 Grand Prix in 3 days' time. Yes, I'm one of the presenters. Still not sure whether we'll be getting the F1 caps from Mustafa or not. Hmm..should I get one from Puma instead?? It's time like this that you wish you could fly back home and grab that official F1 cap abandoned by your brother.
> Speaking of brothers, mine is teh man! He got a new car and was kind enough to share the joy with me through sms.
> I know how to operate MS Access. Contact me if you need to set up a database for whatever small businesses you're starting. (do you need one, psplover?:P)
> Pumped 2 characters in Final Fantasy Dissidia til level 100. Squall from ff8 and Cloud from ff7, my knights sans armour.
> Can't wait to get back home! Can't wait to show off my new songs on my piiiiiiiiiAno!
Before I go insane any further, have a good week ladies and gentlemen.
Labels: The Musician
posted by: JYLing @ 10:32 PM
+ + +
Loading...
7 Comments:
ur coming back?!!?
WHEN??
yen
23rd =DDDD
Akan Datang!!!
eh how long?
i fin my finals on da 20th! sem break starts from 20th til 1st may. heh heh!
yen
bila balik!????!!!!???
Ling
Yen: Arrggh! Mine finish one day after yours! hahaha. not sem break, it's academic year break so it'll be til end July. 3 monthssSSS!!
Ling: twenty third~!~!~!~!
OMG OMG!!!
" til end July. 3 monthssSSS "
GREAT!!!
ngek ngek ngek..
Is bel coming back in july, btw???
kekekeke!!
yen
Bel? Not sure bout that.
Summer holiday perhaps? Hope she will!!
Post a Comment
<< Home