Home

Second July


13 March 2008

Post-STPM results blah

Oklah, I felt much much better after a mini celebration with my family at KTZ on Tuesday night. I called my granny that day, told her my results and she said she'll talk to me this Saturday when we meet. By talk, she meant giving out reward in $$ the same old advice, which I mentioned earlier.

My bro was so sweet (normally he's just plain sugary with a hint of bitterness, like dark chocolate) he went around informing his friends on my results and how his friends congratulated me (or him for having me as a sister?). Yeah, nothing beats making my family proud.

Then on Wednesday, PL, Bel and I went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch. Watched Martian Child after that. It's just a heart-warming tale lah, might be boring for some people. I was just thinking, if my parents were to have a kid like that boy, he would've gotten spanking on the double. Such a brat.


I'm just amazed at how my hair makes my head looks so rounded at the top. Donuts not mine ok.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 5:07 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July