22 January 2008
Grounded
Ho ho ho, I paid yet another trip to me ol' friendly school today. This is like the second or third time? Since the big exam. Anyway, I have the tendency to visit my alma maters often, if you haven't know.
My first ever testimonial was ready today. I thought I wasn't suppose to read it, but oh well, the one who prepared it said it's ok to read. My mom read it in the car right after the papers left my hand.
My dad read it. Sometimes it's just hard to get his attention, he's a busy man I would say, which explains the size of my bathroom. But these academic stuff would guarantee at least 90% of his attention, if not full. And I'm glad that he said it's good.
I didn't actually read it, just scanned through. Don't ask me how did I scan a holy testimonial that's supposedly rich in praises minus the calories, without actually reading it. I'm just afraid to. Praises make you kembang, then somewhere in the process of berkembang-ing, you'll burst. You terkembang. So that makes you wanna watch out for your perkembangan. And you don't want to kembangkan yourself too much. A bit is good, for self-confidence.
This reminds me of what my granny always tell me. Each and every time I've achieved something (ie. PMR, SPM, STPM - coming soon), without fail, she would call me in to her room, and give out
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 10:33 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home