Home

Second July


24 January 2008

Working hours

I'm still desperate for a job. Maybe it's because I'm sick of my bro repeating the word penganggur in front of me, or maybe I just don't feel like sitting at home and do nothing but help my mom out with stuff, and get some nagging in the process. Those, or it's frustrating to send out a resume and wait and wait and get no reply at all, rinse and repeat.

Found this job - admin asst at a music academy. They're looking for full-timer or part-timer with working hours that would never clash with my driving lessons. Yes, that would be in the evening, 6 til 9, pee am, plus normal working hours on Saturday. Now now, before you think the working hours is crazy, let me first quote myself,
"Because I have to make way for my ever-so-important, top-of-my-priority-list driving lessons. Whole January free just to make way for 12 freaking hours of driving. My dad's idea."
from this post.

But JY, there are tonnes of jobs out there with flexible working hours!
Yes, I know. Promoter? No thanks, I'm no good at promoting. I'm picky. I pick jobs with working environment that would interest me. My friend suggested that I should work at Chow Kit Road, because of the flexible hours. I gave him a four-letter acronym, it starts with an "S", followed by a "T" and ends gracefully with a "U".

I do feel bad for whoever's fetching me. Most probably my mom. I've called them and they said the place is inaccessible by public transportation. Sigh. We'll see how. Since it's odd working hours, the pay-per-hour would be slightly higher than average perhaps?

I know at the end of the day, what I'll be earning wouldn't be as much as yours, if you're working that is. But what matters is, it's a job. Not any job. A job with working hours that will never clash with my driving lessons. There, a nice summary.

Wish me luck for the interview tomorrow.

Labels: The Oddball

posted by: JYLing @ 6:36 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July