10 January 2008
Chow Pi Ki
Maha, PL and I watched I Am Legend yesterday, which really x50 made my day. The movie, gosipping and catching up at Sushi King were great =)
Today's even better. I think I'm starting to like my driving lessons, instead of worrying bout it too freaking much every night and day. It's freaking frustrating that I tend to worry about things too freaking much and end up having freaking mood swings. Hence, my chow pi ki (credits to Maha for the hokkien lessons. Very useful. Me likey).
My dad said I could sign up for cello lessons if I wanted to, and another OK if I wanna work at Starbucks. He agreed to both of them in the same day, which is rare.
So it's either cello lessons or Starbucks.
Cello? Or Starbucks?
I was hoping for flexible working hours at Starbucks. If not, then only go for cello lessons lar. Don't care lar, I'm not gonna sit and rot at home anymore. Honestly, I rather have STPM ( not SPM please. Somehow I think STPM is easier to digest, no? 4 subjects versus 10. Do the maths.) all over again than to sit around my house, have nothing to do and act like I'm a sick kid watching TV 24-7.
Why do I have to stay at home? Because I have to make way for my ever-so-important, top-of-my-priority-list driving lessons. Whole January free just to make way for 12 freaking hours of driving. My dad's idea.
Lastly, Starbucks is the place to be if you wanna run into someone =)
I love Starbucks, albeit pricey.
posted by: JYLing @ 9:59 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home