14 January 2008
Application
One day, one night, gazillion times of spelling-checks plus definition-checks and plus minus 500 words later, I finished my personal statement for the application into a university.
Troublesome, really. You would wanna show off everything you have got in that statement and at the same time, cannot be too flaunting right? But yeah, that's what you need to get into those premier universities lar. Boast but not too much. Like how my brother air-punch me, only the wind from his punchings arrives and makes my hair floats for a split second, and I get the message that he likes punching. He loves doing that, my brother. Lovely guy, no kidding.
Speaking of applications, I've made two so far. Just to see where I stand (according to my parents) , although I know I shouldn't put hope on them, I am putting a wee bit of hope. Just a tiny lil pinch of hope, secukup rasa.
Filling in the forms is fun.
Check this out.

Like a VIP huh?
What I think is, the system works like this:
a) If you check the box, your application bounces up 50 places on the master list of applicants, means you'll get noticed first lar. Or maybe, your application will join the special list containing thousands of applicants slash musicians.
b) If you didn't, your application would join another thousands at the bottom of the master list.
I've finally submitted another application form at Starbucks, in addition to an e-mail application, which they replied on the same day, asking me to join their mass walk-in interview at KL. See when
A big WOOHOO for today. Remember the quiz I went for last year? I've just got my share of the pay. How much? Let's just say it is a big piece of the pie lar. 50% goes to my bank, 50% in my drawer. Ahh..a visit to the school today brings back memories. I miss the teachers so so much, and no visit is complete without meeting Mrs A. Met Mrs Ch, Mrs T and Mrs C too. Chatted a bit, here and there, which makes me miss them all the more now.
I'm missing a few people. Sigh.
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 6:32 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home