Home

Second July


05 September 2007

VI's loo stinks

I dread quizzes.

Especially those which require you to answer a question in a 30-second time limit. That is why, tuan-tuan and puan-puan, I'm the benchwarmer of the day at the 38th Interschool Exxon Mobil Science Quiz at Victoria Institution.

Call me a chicken or coward or whatever lar, I knew immediately that I need to fill in my name at the backup contestant's column last Monday when it was time to decide whether me or AlanC would be answering quizzes in the Chemistry & Bio package. SweeT was the only one among us three with the brains to tackle the Physics questions in the Physics & Math package.

Well, at least we won first place! First runner-up that is. No doubt I'm very proud of them lar =D

In addition to the 1st runner's prize of RM750 + 2 trophies for the 2 contestants (me not included, which is fair. But heck, I get a share of the cash leh! Paiseh, when I've contributed nothing except copied all 36 of the questions during the quiz. Phew, hard work, I tell you.) , we got a ride in Mrs T's (Nissan's) new SUV of the year (not as spacious as the new CR-V =P) , explored the massive *repeat the word "massive" around 10 times here* compound of my dad's alma mater and it's uber stinky loo.

2 out of 4 cubicles in the ladies' is filled with brownish you-know-what. Eew.

ps- my trials very near already lar. Expect lack of updates wokay?

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 7:37 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July