01 December 2009
Early December Blah
Parents are coming down this December. Awesomeness! I wonder where we'll be having dinner together with my dad's friends this time. The last time we went to Hai Tien Lo, which is on the topmost floor of Pan Pacific near Marina, and we managed to catch the national parade rehearsal's fireworks. Super lucky.
Anyway, I've finally found the perfect elective module to take! It's a new subject offered by this new faculty. The problem is...I'll have to take it alone cos I bet no one I know will even consider taking that module. It won't be fun (plus odd, you'll know why) if I were to take it alone =(
dear hair, grow faster please
The module's Conditioning for Physical Fitness yo. I know I know, it sounds weird and it is weird to take up that one module but..urgh, if they were to offer a minor in something sports related, I would seriously consider it.
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 12:28 AM
+ + +

Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home