Home

Second July


07 December 2009

dispatches from the edge

Greetings, fellow bloghoppers!

For those of you out there who have brother(s), you remember how you and your brother used to fight? I would punch my brother so hard on his back that you could hear this hollow 'thump' sound. Or a barrage of thumps, if you know what I mean. The same sound effect you hear from those people-bashing scenes in Hong Kong comedies.

But hold your horses if you think my brother was the victim. I think he did the same to me. Yes, we used to have this abusive relationship from time to time aeons ago. And it's the same brother who texted me yesterday to ask whether I would like a book by anderson cooper. =)

Besides worrying about my last paper tomorrow, I'm also deciding on what to get my roomie as her birthday present. Firstly, I'll need to sort out her birthdate. I know it's next month from one of our conversations but she only mentioned the month without the day. Plus I missed a chance to find that out when we were filling in some forms. So I'll need to ask from her, probably when I text her before leaving the island. So there goes my surprise =/

No worries! The present shall be an element of surprise on itself.

Speaking of present, my dad have no objections at all on getting me a dslr. How great is that? The problem is....I also want his collection of lenses. Especially the 35mm one which i used to take the photo. The one that has received rave reviews. Yes, the one with me and my brother's bowtie. I know the photo wouldn't be the photo without the bowtie, which is why I gave credits by tagging it on mukabuka.



I got distracted by this blue thingy while studying. What do you call it anyway? I think most of you should be able to recognize the shape. It's unique right? On a random note, I can finish a loaf of gardenia wholemeal bread in 4 days. Try beating that.

Labels: The Materialist, The Oddball

posted by: JYLing @ 2:36 PM


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRAISE ME MORE PLEASE!!! and there are lotsa typos laaaa...qc abit can ah??

December 8, 2009 at 11:17 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July