Home
14 November 2009
What I love about being at home..
posted by: JYLing @ 3:40 PM
wahh so many updates, havent come here for some time =.=''you're back! we'll have our work out sessions affairs soon k :) now i started to hike gasing dy! come with me, heheh!PL
Hey PL!!hehehe, yah suddenly had the urge to blog.Anyway, I'll be flying back to sg on 19th Nov to sit for exams yada yada.Will officially be back for holidays in early Dec, so remember to book me for hikingzzz!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
+ + +
Categories
Wander
Calendar
Loading...
Credits
Murmurs
2 Comments:
wahh so many updates, havent come here for some time =.=''
you're back! we'll have our work out sessions affairs soon k :) now i started to hike gasing dy! come with me, heheh!
PL
Hey PL!!
hehehe, yah suddenly had the urge to blog.
Anyway, I'll be flying back to sg on 19th Nov to sit for exams yada yada.
Will officially be back for holidays in early Dec, so remember to book me for hikingzzz!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home