08 November 2009
In 3 blah
1.
Recently worked in a group of 4, 3 of them being freshies, to produce a report on the topic of multimedia privacy and security. The good? I was the most senior and got to decide on everything. The bad? I decided on everything right down to the content of their parts that I literally reproduced the whole report on my own after their submissions for me to compile.
I'm not sure if they would take it as an offense, flushing away most of what they've typed down the toiletbowl but the reality is, their work is really not up to standard. Or mine at least. One of them at least has the decency to do spelling check and tries to understand the parts that she typed. I have a feeling that the other 2 have no idea whatsoever on what they've control-c and control-v.
Oh well, shall wait for the grading!
2.
Found a really peaceful place to hang out - my hall's reading room! Uber conducive environment for studying, got aircon and all.
3.
Exam coming jor!!!
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 2:43 PM
+ + +

Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home