16 September 2009
Wound and tear
Tripped and hurt my foot last week. Which reminds me that I'm alive and well with perfect blood circulation plus raging hormones. Just have to remind myself that because life has been a lil on the dry side for the past few weeks. Someone just save me from the drought, please.
And just today due to my inexperienceness, I accidentally ripped my stockings! That happened while I was pulling up my skirt and the zip at the back did its thing. Luckily I have a spare.
Accidents aside, the mock interview or market-youself session today was great, at least for me. I'm not sure whether my fellow groupmates were being nice or what but they evaluated me as someone who's 1) diligent, 2) reliable and 3) likeable. Wow, and I was expecting to be trashed on my bad grammar and weird sentence stucture. But nope, none of that sort. Maybe I did deliver my point across, without the need to rip off my shirt's sleeves and flex my biceps, as suggested by one kind but weird soul out there on the loose. That lost soul is my brother, if ever you're wondering.
Long weekend ahead! Booked Monday for sis and co. who'll be down here to watch Il Divo. Ah, I sense splurging ahead.
Happy holidays to all!
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 5:53 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home