02 July 2009
Second July, the third
My sister bought me two of these, with different patterns. They call it the boy pant. My mom will probably fret upon the mention of the name but no, that will not keep me away from my newfound love.
Since it's Sesame Street, I think no one would consider it inappropriate to put up a photo of a brief.
And then another came in a tiny pink Victoria's Secret paperbag all the way from US (I dub it PY's Secret). My first thought was, whatever is inside it would be 1)pink, 2)filled with sugar, spices and 3)laces. But thankfully, she proved me dead wrong. They are 1)black as coal, 2)furry , 3)elastic and 4)she wants me to wear it tomorrow wth.
i has swoosh but no fitting biceps at the momentPlus I'm RM100 richer, courtesy of my loveable brother.
Oh, did I mention it's my birthday?
posted by: JYLing @ 5:53 PM
+ + +

Loading...
1 Comments:
hi jy! hows ur day?!hehehe... back in sg ald??? hope u had a great day!=)
Post a Comment
<< Home