07 May 2009
Swoosh
There is no doubt in my mind that I'm a hundred (and one perhaps) percent fanatic bout the tick. And I agree with my marketing lecturer, he said that you will never go wrong with a Nike. Simply because there is a tick of approval on everything under its name.
As much as I would love to fill my wardrobe with everything aptly approved til that extent, out of fear for an angry mother and a sorry bank account, I can't. Thus here I am, admiring the beauty of those in my possession.
I figured they may get worn out someday, so in line with my grand master plan to eternalize them, I give you photos. Enjoy.
one of the earliest pieces. a 3-quarterhad this since early secondary and it still fits nicely. thank god.
Labels: The Materialist, The Snapper
posted by: JYLing @ 11:14 PM
+ + +





Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home