18 May 2009
Night of shuttle
I enjoy badminton once in a while. But that was during high school. Back in those days, we were given 3 choices during PJK - basketball, badminton or guli - and no one ever question about how one of the choices found its way into the selection.
Those were the good old days when students give their all to have a good game of badminton. We try to outrun the wind and get to the shuttlecock first, before the tarmac gets it. We decide who should stand facing the source of the wind or even better, none. Just because it's fairer to have both players standing perpendicular to the source and let the wind blow the shuttle away.

Those are exactly what yesterday's Sudirman Cup finals remind me of. And it doesn't stop there. It was so exciting that I now proudly proclaim my
For that reason, I give you photos of the tournament.
Lin Dan (China)
Lin Dan (China)
Yu Yang, Cheng Bo (China)
Wong Mew Choo
Wong Mew Choo
bad dayPhoto credits: badmintoncentral forums unless otherwise stated
Have a good week ahead, ladies and gentlemen.
posted by: JYLing @ 6:00 PM
+ + +













Loading...
2 Comments:
hey gal..
when u wanna go yam cha?
Hey! such a waste today, missed your call =(
nevermind! shall look forward to next week. I'm basically free on weekdays and certain weekends. hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home