Home

Second July


09 April 2009

Note to self: Get a blazer

It's amazing how I've survived first year of studying business without a single freaking blazer. And then came the last day of the semester, my teammates for the F1 presentation insisted that all of us should wear a blazer. I said no, I don't have one. They said go borrow one. Simple enough.

I ran through a list of friends who are firstly, in Spore; secondly, a female; thirdly, doing business (engineers wouldn't need a blazer now, would they? unless they're male and attending a dinner and dance. or have attended one.); fourthly, my size; and lastly, close enough to lend me a blazer. Not so easy afterall. Especially the last criterion. I could have easily called up 5 people if not for that.

Managed to narrow down to 3 pang yaos and realized how small my social circle is. Anyway, another to-do item added my to-do list back home - shop for blazer.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 2:25 PM


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you can have mine if you dun mind. =)

April 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM 
Blogger Xin said...

chill gal....

it's because ur in Singapore....

here u hv lots of fren rite

April 10, 2009 at 6:45 PM 
Blogger JYLing said...

Jia Yee: I wouldn't mind having yours. but of course i would go shop for another one, just for the sake of shopping. have your car ready kays??? ;)

XinCine: aww~ thanks for that assurance. yep, lots of them including you =)

April 11, 2009 at 12:37 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

including me too! HAH!
but i dun hav one~~ LOL!

yen

April 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM 
Blogger Toc said...

I have a blazer!!!!

April 11, 2009 at 11:57 PM 
Blogger @ir_ConD said...

you shud've just got urself one when u were a prefect back in La Salle.. haha.. save the hassle ;-)

April 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM 
Anonymous pK said...

my presentation was slack beyond slack. my group were the only one presented in t-shirts and jeans.. lol. but i am planning to buy a blazer too. but need to match my skirt !! T.T

April 14, 2009 at 9:04 AM 
Blogger JYLing said...

yan: Grrr, if only you're here with me in Spore! Or I'm there with you. haha. Plus you're my size! right?:P

@ir_C0nD: Yah! now that you mention it, I did tried to borrow from you! haha! Plus Om's!

pK: initially we thought of going casual also but..aihz, never mind. we shall all go corporate! And the whole seminar class did.

April 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July