07 April 2009
CS117

in memory of my research paper
on japanese video game industry
for my first elective
on socials trends and popular culture
on japanese video game industry
for my first elective
on socials trends and popular culture
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 9:09 PM
+ + +
Loading...
2 Comments:
Is it easy? The elective. Need to start looking for easy HSS elective ;p
Is it 3 hours lecture? seminar?
Hmm..I think it'll be something that's interesting to you =)
yep, 3-hour lectures with tonnes of movies to watch and music to listen to! I think it's my favourite subject for this sem.
In terms of easiness, for the project it'll be group work, so you'll be better off joining the class with some mates.
For the exam, ALOT of memorizing work, cos it's essay format. But the facts are quite logical, like why do people watch soap opera that kinda thing.
what you took as elective this sem? I'm thinking whether ot take language....or minor in econs.....blurrgh...
Post a Comment
<< Home