Home

Second July


14 April 2009

AA101

1. First paper, accounting 101. Everything was smooth. A-OK. Until the last question. Hell. Sigh. The only consolation is that everyone had problem with it, or at least those who were around me when leaving the exam hall and talking at the same time.

2. Dad says "doesn't matter as long as you've tried your best." Awww...

3. My lost accounting text came back last week. One friend pinjam-ed it from me, returned it, then go and pinjam-ed it again. That's why.

4. Been having these crappy dreams lately, which means my quality of beauty sleep has dropped significantly. WTH

5. What?! Remake of fullmetal alchemist anime?? The only anime I've evert finished watching is gonna start from the beginning again. Oh well, not that I mind watching. Just that currently it's not a good time to get addicted.

6. Must. Get. One. Tee. From. Unikulo.









7. Seriously need shopping therapy soon. This week maybe. Managed to not shop at all in March and am pleased with the figures in my monthly expenses spreadsheet. Yes I do that on a monthly basis, for control purposes, as instructed by the boss. My dad la.

8. Got invited and went to the church last Saturday for a play in conjuction with Easter. Will the sinners please raise up your hands? Thank you. Let us now bless you.

9. My mom, dad and sis all wished me the best for exams. As you can see, my bro's missing here but I know he's spiritually supporting me from wherever he is (last I heard he went jogging. fuiyooo). Dad wished me this morning, around 8am while I was still sleeping. I replied him around 10am or so, and he asked me when will my paper start. It's easy to guess what he was thinking at that moment. Ah, parents. I love them.

Have a great week ahead yo.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 11:18 PM


1 Comments:

Anonymous alyingeye said...

aiseh..you no need luck la..thats y i didnt wish you ok? dun waste ur luck quota on unnecessary stuffs like exams...woooots...

April 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July