04 March 2009
work overload
This time, Jia Yin is not going to apologize for not updating. You should feel sorry for her instead. Highlights of her past few weeks include sprained neck for all the wrong reasons, jab in the butt, eyes literally running dry and popping out from hours typing away on the laptop and milo addiction.
And this talking in 3rd-person crap only proves that she's been mukabuku-ing a lot.
Hi all! It's great to be back but that means I have to spend the following few hours to recover the time lost on blogging. Anyway, ZOMGOMGOMG I had the most wonderful concert experience EVER. Primarily cos there were two Steinways in the room, yours truly played on one of them. ZOMG I can't stop ZOMGing cos those hot black babes (as opposed to my sexy black baby at home) can buy you 1 car each and only have 'appreciates' in their dictionary. How they defy the usual law of economics is beyond my comprehension.
Oh, my parents came down to watch me, which makes me one proud pianist. And of course, a few other friends as well. That, I really appreciate. I consider that my first performance albeit having done a few minor ones in the past. There was once at concourse of subang parade, I played There You'll Be and it wasn't even on a real piano wth.
Accounting is not as easy as I thought. Bah..although I did scored above average for the mid-term quiz. I think I deserve half a pat on the back for that.
Stopped db for a month cos of the horrendous workload and am glad to resume rowing last week. Then, the best (or worst, depending on individuals) thing is that it rained so heavily, we had no choice but to head for shore. All soaked but you could say that it was almost like kissing in the rain, only we didn't kiss, we rowed.
Lastly, I give you a bonus photo.

Do enjoy your week, tuan-tuan and puan-puan.
posted by: JYLing @ 9:50 PM
+ + +
Loading...
2 Comments:
omgomgomgomg!
is that you in skirt?!
and the cute (pink?) scrunchy?
that will be a proud YESH!
hahaha.as much as i would like to put on a pink scrunchy, nope, it's beige =D
Post a Comment
<< Home