09 January 2009
Rusty Nike
Great, I now have a reason to get a new bottle. Why? Because if I continue to drink from my old Nike bottle, I'll be consuming rust.
The Nike bottles are selling like hot cakes, since you can literally see people carrying them everywhere (especially in NTU). It's been on sale for like 2 years? Same design but comes in different colours and sizes. I'm not sure whether the newer designs still have the 3 dots underneath the cover, but do take note if you're inteding to get one.
Way before this bottle came along (HC gave it to me as a birthday present the year before), it was either Spritzer or Eau Claire. The rule of thumb is to never ever reuse them more than thrice or else you'll be consuming whatever toxic plastic substance which will make you suffer when you hit the age of 60 or earlier.
So yes, I'm now left with nothing but a free NTU water bottle which leaks if not placed vertically, with the right side up. Maybe it's time to get a Sigg.
ps- Will be wearing tight purple spandex for Chingay.
pps- My writing detiorating, have no motivation to blog. Shesh.
Labels: The Materialist
posted by: JYLing @ 11:42 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home