Home
18 January 2009
Labels: The Musician
posted by: JYLing @ 12:28 AM
DO you know Sharon? I think in the piano ensemble too..
I see the secret code! Argh! forgot what it's called..
Yan: Haha! Finally~ it starts with 'M' =DpK: Sharon what? Might have met her if she performed at least once for this academic year.
I know im smart to figure that out ;)
argh! tell me the code name, what t is called?? I really can't remember
Sharon Lee I think... Walau, I did not even know you replied my comment.. haha
alyingeye: yesh, you're smart as ever lah almighty.yan: awwww~ it's morse =)pK: hm..never heard before. yah, which means you have to check from time to time whether I replied or not~
Post a Comment
<< Home
+ + +
Categories
Wander
Calendar
Loading...
Credits
Murmurs
7 Comments:
DO you know Sharon? I think in the piano ensemble too..
I see the secret code! Argh! forgot what it's called..
Yan: Haha! Finally~ it starts with 'M' =D
pK: Sharon what? Might have met her if she performed at least once for this academic year.
I know im smart to figure that out ;)
argh! tell me the code name, what t is called?? I really can't remember
Sharon Lee I think... Walau, I did not even know you replied my comment.. haha
alyingeye: yesh, you're smart as ever lah almighty.
yan: awwww~ it's morse =)
pK: hm..never heard before. yah, which means you have to check from time to time whether I replied or not~
Post a Comment
<< Home