Home

Second July


05 December 2008

I was 99% sure I saw the flyer for this Adidas warehouse sales said they'll open at 8 am. So the night before, I wanted to suggest to my bro that we should leave home at 0745, cos on the same day itself, we went in the afternoon and there was this long arse queue outside the entrance.

Thank gawd we happily set out at 0830. Apparently the other flyers they distributed printed the opening hours as 10am-8pm. Waited for around one and a half hours before they finally let the people in. Mind you, there was already a long queue even before the doors were opened.

I would say it's well worth the wait lah, even more so if you're a lady and you're looking for shoes. The ladies' runners especially, looks nice and cheap enough. Not sure bout the comfort tho. I bought three tees (no nice tank tops. bummer). My bro bought five, which led me to think that he's crazier bout the sales than me.

***************************************************

Okay, I've decided not include my shoutbox anymore. Why so? Not much, just suddenly felt like keeping a record of all the comments I receive from you. Why? They're precious to me. Why? Your views matter. Why? I think that's enough of why's for today.

So if you, my dearest, loyal and ever-so-kaypoh reader, would like to say something, don't be so shy shy ok? Leave a comment if you would, cos you know I'll love you more if you were to.

***************************************************

Bleach Soul Carnival is so freaking nice to play.
But it's in Japanese.
Bummer.

Labels: The Materialist

posted by: JYLing @ 3:24 PM


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where is the warehouse sales?
when?...
hehe wanna go too

December 6, 2008 at 10:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I heard and read about da comments bout da adidas sales.
the Q was really long!!

yen

December 7, 2008 at 1:10 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh btw.. mana gambar???
i need them!
wanna c!
lol

yen

December 7, 2008 at 1:10 AM 
Blogger JYLing said...

Fran: sorry late reply!
Today's the last day, it's til 8pm I think.

Yen: Yesh, it's freaking long. Gambar dekat mukabuku!!

December 7, 2008 at 6:34 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey copied me to remove chatbox?

haha just kidding..im going to disable "older post" section... care to help me?

yo!!! i cant wait for SG days laa... :)

cu tml!

xoxo

December 7, 2008 at 10:17 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is very hard to talk la.

December 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franc: many bad comments about da sales, no well organized.

December 8, 2008 at 12:53 PM 
Blogger JYLing said...

pK: Yah, I think it's hard to talk also! but then I wanna keep a record of the comments.. how??

Yen: Exactly. The queue is ridiculously long.

December 8, 2008 at 6:38 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July