11 December 2008
20Qs Tag
1. What’s your ambition?
Job-wise? I think I've answered that before. Something I enjoy doing, has decent pay and hopefully will be related to what I'm gonna study.
Non-job wise would be somewhat like my dad's life now. A balance of everything.
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
This kinda question ar..it's like asking you to choose between your mom and your dad.
I'll say friends for now.
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Not really that often lah, like, never?
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think that's what I lack most.
5. How many babies you want?
Hmm...good question. I've never thought bout that.
6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
None. I don't use any fyi.
7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
Letting my parents down. Plus not being able to be who I want to be. Not like I would want to imitate anyone but I think I have a rough idea of the future me, how I want to live and all those stuff.
The problem is I think the former and latter will probably not go hand in hand most of the time. Oh well.
8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Sadly, not really.
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
Hmm...that's hard. I think it's easier if the question goes what's not in a perfect bf/gf.
10. What are your bad habits?
I can't keep a good conversation going. When people tell me something interest, I'll just smile and go 'yalo' or nod in agreement til my head drops off.
The other thing is I get very anxious when I'm about to check my email (the NTU one, not hotmail). I get so much anxiety that I'll tend to avoid checking my mails for a while. Cos the mails are mostly work-related.
11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
I would say nothing. It's perfectly fine to hate me. I can't please everyone leh.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yep, but not as much as I ought to be. I would probably get a grade C for an exam on friendship, if there's such thing.
13. What do you hate most in others?
Not hate lah. Just not really comfortable with superficial people.
14. What do you crave for the most currently?
A programme on Discovery Channel which will be aired this coming Sunday at 10pm, if not mistaken. It's bout Chinese learning English. Can't seem to find info on the programme cos I've forgotten the title.
15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
Someone who's vocal but in a subtle manner. I have no idea if that makes sense.
16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
I'll just repeat what the person who tagged me wrote for this. He can't be described in 7 words ;)
17.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Hmm..I'm just glad I'm hanging out more often with people I'm comfortable with. Instead of just stoning in my room.
18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
29 years old...probably in the process of achiving something in question number 1, still have the same answer for question number 3, avoiding the things in number 7 and figured out the answer for number 9.
19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)
So now I'm admitting out loud? Hm..I'll say doing photography of certain events, places and people, spending hours editing the photos and adding to my private collection. Wait...that sounds wrong.
You can freely interpret that lah but I do not encourage it.
20. I tag:
Whoever feels like doing it.
I'll tag back the same few in the previous tag anyway.
~Credits to Kenneth.H for the tag!~
Labels: The Taggee
posted by: JYLing @ 12:19 AM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home