08 December 2008
13Qs Tag
1. Do you think you're hot?
I'll be lying if I say I do. What I do think is that I'm too cold to be hot.
2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.
That would be the photo of me in school uniform holding my birthday cake. It's somewhere in this blog.
Somehow I prefer candid shots of myself, rather than looking straight into the cam. I guess it's cos I smile better naturally most of the time.
Looking forward to a pic of myself db-ing tho ;)
3. Do you like the picture?
Obviously yes, since it is a favourite no?
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Err....very long ago. Pre-Sg era.
5. What was the last song you listened to?
Something from my PSP. I think it's a track from Final Fantasy series.
6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Blog-hopping~
7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
Someone used to call me by my initials and I missed that =)
Other than that, there's this lady who kept calling me jiayen (in mandarin, as in 'add salt') and I find that comforting somehow. Weird but true.
8. 5 people I tagged
HY!
PL!
PY!
Fran!
CY!
9. Who is number 1?
She's the mysteriously mystical myth! OKlah, at least that's what her email says.
10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
With number 1, 2 and 4 at the same time. Oh, plus me also.
11. Say something about number 5.
She was my junior and a PTSer =)
12. How about number 4?
I think we've been classmates for the longest time. Ever.
13. Who is number 2?
Someone I would definitely learn rope-skipping from.
~Thanks to pK for the tag!~
Labels: The Taggee
posted by: JYLing @ 10:18 PM
+ + +
Loading...
2 Comments:
WAHAHHAHA!
I love this tag!
is so fun!!!
at leat they dont have:"what if you...what would you do" kind of question
Opps~ i just wanted to drop by here and say hi. but the first thing i saw is i kena tagged ><
Post a Comment
<< Home