Home

Second July


18 November 2008

In 3

  1. I always tell myself (and people around me, if they ask) that I hate running more than any other sports I do. Why? Firstly, 99% of the time I run, within 5 minutes I'll get this sharp pain. Most of the time, this occurs at the area right under my right ribcage. Apparently this condition is very common, with 70% of regular runners suffering from it. The experts call it stitch pain. And it's damn demoralizing because there isn't one definite way to get rid of it.

    Secondly, after yesterday's night jog only did I realized that, all this while, my shoe lacing is contributing to the pain around my ankles. I did lock lacing. So if you're wondering how to lace your running shoes, boys and girls, don't do lock lacing.

  2. For my own records purposes, and to motivate myself to run more, shall post yesterday's jog split-timing here.
    02:47.03 - lamp post infront of Chinese Heritage Centre
    08:40.94 - Nanyang Link junction
    11:58.71 - Peak of Nanyang Drive (CBE side)
    19:50.32 - Lamp post across ADM

  3. My dad bought a new D90 kit WTH. Can't wait to go back!!!

Labels: The Athlete

posted by: JYLing @ 12:06 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July