13 October 2008
She and I (Or was it me and her?)
Since my last few posts have been a wee bit wordy, I shall spare your eyes and cut down the word count for this one.
I present you my scrapbook entitled Photos Say a Thousand Words.
Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy.
My shelves. Til now I still don't dare to put stuff on the top ones
cos the next day it'll be covered with an inch thick of dust.
Let's take a closer look at that dark corner:
Her hair.You can see this lying around on the floor just
about everywhere on her side.
And then eventually they get blown to my side
cos she doesn't sweep (at least not while I'm in the room. Cos
I always sweep while she's not in the room).
You might ask, how do I know for sure it's her hair?
Because this is my hair:
You probably wouldn't wanna know what I found lying at a corner in the bathroom when I just came back from Msia a few weeks ago. But yeah, just a hint, it starts with the letter 'p'.
Labels: The Dark One
posted by: JYLing @ 5:48 PM
+ + +













Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home