30 September 2008
Tig-a-Tag
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Take revenge?
Wao, this is one serious question to open a tag. I don't know. Will probably start by stoning at wherever I get the news.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Dream huh? Better keep it personal =)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
None at the moment.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
The usual donate, save and spend on family and ownself cliché lah.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Errrrr.....yeeee...aah...
Another thing is that someone that I'm getting attached to needs to be my best friend as well.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both?
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Just go with the flow I guess. If it's meant to be, then it'll come.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Just be friends lo. Sooner or later the 'like' will go away one lah.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Act? Thanks but no thanks.
10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Depends on when and where my wedding dinner will be held. It could be a really private one =) Oh wait, that is if I'm having a wedding dinner.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Financially independent.
12. What's your fear?
Losing loved ones.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich.
14. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
50 sit-ups. Cos I seriously need to reduce the circumference of my stomach.
15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, but I learned not to.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Neither. By then I would tell myself that it's not love, perhaps just crushes.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgive yes, forget nope.
18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Not in a hurry to get attached for now. So yeah, single. And then I'll say the opposite when I'm attached.
I'm tagging..
HY
PY
PL
@ir_C0nD
plus whoever feels like doing it lah!
Thanks to CY for the tag! =)
Labels: The Taggee
posted by: JYLing @ 5:44 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home