15 September 2008
MAF just passed
Ok. The stress level over here is officially building up. Either that or I'm experiencing PMS. Coincidently, I think the politics up north is experiencing PMS as well.
Sigh sigh sigh. Must stop giving myself too much pressure! I remember my dad has this books titled 'Why Worry' and now I feel the urge to fly across and read the words of wisdom inside (it's penned by a monk btw). I know the matters at hand isn't much of a worry compared to the sea people out there (can hear noises from the futsal and volleyball games going on. Sidetrack a bit, the people here can be smart and sporty at the same time like it's very normal leh. Back in KL I think they're a fairly rare species) but dunno lah, life won't be life without worries anyway.
Again, I'll put the worries aside before you go WTH WHY IS JY EMO-ing SO FREQUENTLY???
So yes! Yesterday was MAF! or Mid-Autumn Festival! I had a rather special day, I hope yours was just as special as well! Those who spent it with family don't complain in front of me hor.
The celebrations over here are very obvious and happening. Especially Chinatown area (duh) and they had this free mass lantern walk even ang mohs can join in.
And at shopping malls you could see small temporary booths set up to sell mooncakes and Starbucks being Starbucks had their own line also. Don't have the privillage to try it yet but the brand of mooncake I had, 同乐 (tong le), is apprently the famous one over here (according to my friend lah). Something like having Mandarin Oriental's back in KL. The difference is they don't place their egg yolk in the central of the mooncake, so you might get a big chunk of it from a slice and non at the other. Somehow, I really like to observe and compare things over here and back home.
As for now, I'm looking forward to Friday =)
Labels: The Dark One
posted by: JYLing @ 7:45 PM
+ + +

Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home