Home

Second July


19 September 2008

I'm back

It's been about two months since I've left and now that I'm back, somehow it gives me the feeling that I'm at a hotel -- a luxury -- especially my bathroom. I would rate it five stars if the aircon is on. Four if it's off.

And what's wrong with the weather over here?? It's like a bloody microwave oven lo. I thought Spore is suppose to be hotter but seems like that's not the case. I just hope I have enough tank tops for the stay. If the planets and stars are properly aligned, you might even see me in tank top in one of the malls over here.

Extremely happy to be back! Was having this wide smile when I saw my mom waving. Ahh..never thought a day like this would come. The joy of being picked up at the airport. Then my mom told me I've grown fatter, which I kinda expected. And how much my arms have grown as a result of constant gymming. How my face doesn't seem to have much pimple problem (experienced serious case before this). And I can't seem to stop talking on the way back home =x

Yes, just 2 months and there's so much of noticeable changes. Therefore, I shall list and analyze them for record purposes and future references.

CHANGE #1: Fatter
I have bigger appetite now, no idea why. Stress maybe? Sometimes a bowl of rice isn't enough so I have to get desserts like fruits. In rare cases, I'll take 2 bowls. Also, can feel my tummy is getting bigger. Solution: leg raise.

My dad said it's a good thing since he thinks I should put on some weight. He still thinks I'm the skinny daughter who'll be gone with the wind if it were to blow ever so slightly stronger.

CHANGE #2: Grown arms
Hmm, seems like the one-week dragonboat training has worked its charms on me. Since then I've decided to visit the gym (it's free and a good 5-minute or so walk ) every Tuesday morning and Thursdays as well, if possible.

Never in my wildest dreams/nightmares I would have thought I could be a gym junkie.

CHANGE #3: Tank tops and sleeveless
Need to remind myself to shop for them over here. Gym leads to sleeveless and in turn sleeveless leads to tank tops.

Again, never in my wildest dreams/nightmares I would have thought I could be addicted to tank tops.

CHANGE #4: Speak nonstop
Hmm..maybe it's caused by the lack of opportunities to use cantonese down south. Or maybe I just miss my folks =)

CHANGE #5: Chiong for studies
It feels as if I'm putting 10 times as much effort as I've given for STPM. And I thought I heard somewhere that university life can slack. BS lo.

Seriously, I've never ever felt this diligent before ever since primary school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I give you pictures at Changi and LCCT.


Terminal 2. Or 3. Forgotten


They have loads of 24-hour shops and cafes!


Skytrains are cool


Breakfast at Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Their iced tea is nice


I heart the old fashion departure board at T1


I thought I'll be taking one of the red AirAsia planes like this


This is the AirAsia I took - Airbus 320. Boring colours.

Having nasi lemak onboard was great =)




posted by: JYLing @ 8:48 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July