07 August 2008
SRC Indoor Court
I love!
I heart!
I sayang!
I 超喜欢!
I suka!
I 大好きである!
SRC's indoor basketball court!
I heart the bouncing sound in indoorsFor your information, I've been playing basketball for over a decade. Slightly over 12 years to be precise. Have never in the past 6 years played in any indoor basketball court. Ahh...feels like a blessing.
I really really am a sucker for basketball and probably woud never give up this sport. It is, afterall, the only sport I'm decently good at. Not to boast or anything lah ok. Albeit, most of the time I would be playing alone. Primarily, it's because I'm too fanatic about it. I doubt I'll ever meet another girl as crazy as me. Depending on mood, I may play every single day. I've played under the sunniest sky as well as in rainiest day. I've played til one of my toenails come off and not felt a single pain, til I got home that is. I've played til blisters grow on my toes like mushrooms. I've played so hard til I fell, knocked my chin and bleed so much on my shirt that I had to change to a new one. My friend had to wash the shirt for me because I was afraid my parents would find out and then proceed to ban me from playing.
Yep, those were the days. As for present, no injuries yet but I've met and made small talks with people from China and Vietnam through the sport. One asked me if I'm a player for any team. In fact, I get questions of that sort very often over here. Again, not to brag or anything that sort hor. Then I'll always answer them the same old way - I was offered a place in the school team but declined eventually. Why? 1 word - stupidity. The truth is, I was not ok with some of the players in the team. Simply because I've never tried to make it ok. I've never even spoken a word to them, mind you. My bad, that was. What to do, my PR no good. Haih, I've always imagine how it would beautify my CV if I did accept the offer. Ultimately, that means I've achieved nothing remarkable at all in this ball game I'm crazy about.
You see lah, I can go emo talking about basketball. Siao or not you tell me???!! But seriously, being away from home and still able to enjoy this ball game made me realize how much I hold on to it. I think I can safely proclaim that I'm probably the only Malaysian female freshie who've brought a fully inflated basketball plus pump plus the needle thingy from home to NTU. The guys also not that semangat ok!
Next on the list (or probably at the same ranking) is my piano. Still in the process of searching one in campus.
Lastly, I give you a bonus 10-second video.
Yep, those were the days. As for present, no injuries yet but I've met and made small talks with people from China and Vietnam through the sport. One asked me if I'm a player for any team. In fact, I get questions of that sort very often over here. Again, not to brag or anything that sort hor. Then I'll always answer them the same old way - I was offered a place in the school team but declined eventually. Why? 1 word - stupidity. The truth is, I was not ok with some of the players in the team. Simply because I've never tried to make it ok. I've never even spoken a word to them, mind you. My bad, that was. What to do, my PR no good. Haih, I've always imagine how it would beautify my CV if I did accept the offer. Ultimately, that means I've achieved nothing remarkable at all in this ball game I'm crazy about.
You see lah, I can go emo talking about basketball. Siao or not you tell me???!! But seriously, being away from home and still able to enjoy this ball game made me realize how much I hold on to it. I think I can safely proclaim that I'm probably the only Malaysian female freshie who've brought a fully inflated basketball plus pump plus the needle thingy from home to NTU. The guys also not that semangat ok!
Next on the list (or probably at the same ranking) is my piano. Still in the process of searching one in campus.
Lastly, I give you a bonus 10-second video.
=D
Ps- Credits to Mei for holding the PSP :)
Labels: The Athlete
posted by: JYLing @ 11:10 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home