06 August 2008
Semester warms up
The first week of my first semester has passed. I know, it's only Wednesday. That's because I'm having a 3-day study week. Sounds slacky right? It's like I can fly AisAsia on Thursday morning then come back here on Sunday night. Crazy. I'm expecting a lot of homework tho.
I'm surprised that I'm not feeling much homesick so far. Maybe it's cause of the freedom over here. And not forgetting the responsibilities too. Laundry isn't as hard as I expected it to be. Groceries shopping is done mainly for food storage in my room. I'm having the Toast'em series from Gardenia. My favourite is the banana and walnut combo. That's breakfast. As for snack, Oreo with peanut butter and chocolate filling~
Had a skyping session with my parents today and the first thing they told me was......to go out only on weekends. Out as in outside of campus. Yah, not a shocker to me at all. My dad suggested to skype before this and for twice or thrice, we had to reschedule because I was outside. And I have to admit, now that I think about it, it feels like I was out quite frequent. Not everyday lah, just that whenever my new pang yaos over here suggested to go out, I join only lor. The alternate choice would be having meals alone.
But rest assured, when the semester starts heating up, I'll be chilling in the ADM library. At least I hope to. Because ADM's library's chairs rox.
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 10:35 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home