Home

Second July


21 August 2008

NTU-est. Week(3). Ever.



Monday

Had my first ever Marketing presentation for the semester. It was so so, considering the fact that the tutor was rushing us to finish it. And I was more of looking forward instead of being nervous about it. One day, hopefully I'll grow to enjoy presentations. haha. One fine day....

Tuesday

My.

Stamina.

Is.

Freaking.

Crappy.


Joined the Dragonboat physical training today and felt like a total rubbish. The run and sprint session was the killer. What you need to do at the running track is sprint at the 100 metres straight stretch and slow jog at the curves. Sounds easy? GO DO 5 ROUNDS.

That was the last training station for my group. Before this we finished 2 rounds on the tracks, did some rowing technique training and 3 sets of 10 chin-ups (this may just be the killer as well).

For sure, I'm feeling fitter than I've ever had right after the training but OMG my muscles are still in this overdrive state. Literally every inch of muscles still sores ( is sore the right word?). Tuesday night was still ok. Wednesday morning the muscles started to pull a bit and by evening it was like hell.

All the way til this second. Oh well, no pain, no gain. But it sure feels like crap to run at the back of the horde.

Wednesday

Went for a piano & violin recital at one of the lecture halls. It's free of charge leh! And from what I heard, the violinist is supposedly a student of a famous violinist.

Great way to promote not just classical music, but instrumental recitals as well.

I give you Amazing Grace.


Recorded with PSP =D

Thursday

Piano Ensemble Interview was ok. My audition sucks big time. Gosh..I think I have serious stage fright.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 10:37 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July