13 August 2008
NTU-est. Week. Ever.
Monday
While on the way to seminar room, caught a nice view of sunrise.
NTU is a beauty, isn't she~? <3
My love for her still growing everyday =)
Tuesday
Went to the CCA Fair (I just found out that CCA stands for co-curricular activities). I call it the koku fair, because the KOKUrikulum clubs set up booths over there mah. Koku are important for students like me because we need to gain points from the activities to secure a hostel room next academic year. So..yeah, cannot slack man.
What I intend to join is one being sports and the other being non-sports. For the non-sports, I'll be joining (if I'm qualified to) the NTU Piano Ensemble. Auditions and interviews are next Tuesday! Those interested will need to prepare a piece not more than 3 minutes and do an on-the-spot sight reading as well. Yikes....I'm still deciding whether to do a slow, long, relatively easy and expressive piece ( Nocturne from Chopin) or a fast-paced, equally expressive in way (it was written as a piece to raise the armies' spirit during some war), much shorter but technically demanding piece (Prelude in G minor from Rachmaninoff). Decisions, decisions~ Plus, I'm running for a post in the committee! Wrote and submitted a proposal. Fingers crossed for me kays?
As for the sports, I'm joining.....wait for it........the NTU Dragonboat Team! Yes! I'm gonna be a part-time rower soon (again, if I'm qualified to be one). I'm expecting it to be quite physically demanding lah (tranings are 4 days per week), but just bring it on, I'll say. Since the ladies' basketball team is nowhere in sight...hmm......
And I got this free Coke Zero from the fair! Wanna post it up here cos of the design.

zero everything can mou??
Wednesday
Wednesday
Lectures, tutorials and more lectures..........
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 11:40 PM
+ + +




Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home