Home

Second July


30 July 2008

Gym and Bball at SRC

My day started with laundry. Was kinda free today cos most of the guys from my group went for their engineering school's Welcome Day Talk. So I decided to go to the gym.

One more good point about my hall (of residence) is that the SRC (Sports & Recreation Centre) is just 5-minute walk away. In the SRC, you can find the usual track and field spot, swimming pool ( from far you could always see people there), tennis courts (4 or 5 of them), indoor badminton courts...aiya, whatever you can think of it's probably there. The gym isn't big but it's a pleasant place to work out. Especially with the aircon on. But a bit paiseh, there were 2 guys inside working out when I went in.

Me new runners enjoying the view of SRC track and field

Spent 20 minutes on the treadmill. The machine said I burned roughly 150 calories. =D Did some weights, tried some equipments here and there and off I went to play basketball!

kosong

Normally the people here play basketball in the evening. Hence, I got to choose whichever spot I fancy. And camwhore I did. Sorry no pictures of gym because paiseh. Later the flers inside thought I go there camwhore only.

equipments

Finally. I've always wanted to take picture with the hoop.
Don't focus on my face please. Paiseh.


Accidentally took this pic. As you can see, my leg is hairy.
But I like the curves on my arm tho =P


After that, had lunch at MickeyD! Yes, MickeyD is in the campus! And right beside it is Subway. And beside Subway is more fancy food shops. You see lah, that's why I need to go to gym.

The buns of their burgers are really soft!

Had to avoid eating at canteens because will look sad if eating alone. Really. Altho the food is relatively cheap there. Would choose economy rice here over fast food any given time.

To sum it up, the usual hangout spots in NTU for the past few days would be:
1) Canteen 2 (their milo & coffee 'bing' is super smooth. Got the summer ice dessert also. And waffles. Good spot for supper.)
2) SRC (for bball and gym)

Can't wait to explore outside the campus!

Labels: The Athlete

posted by: JYLing @ 2:11 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July