Home

Second July


27 July 2008

The Great Singapore Update

Hello from Singapore! From my sad hostel room actually. Sorry for the late update. Was having orientation for the past 5 days. How was it? I would say it's awesome. Or maybe beyond that. Firstly, they helped us freshies out with almost all of our admin stuff, i.e opening bank account, medical check-up etc. If not for them, I would've gotten lost like a sheep. A hungry sheep.

Secondly, they kept us from being homesick. How? By knocking us out with activites til 1 a.m. But hands down it's the best camp ever. Not to say I'm a fan of camps. At least the games and travelling around are fun. Plus, they gave their all at the Ghost Walk which scared the hell out of me. I screamed the most among the 4 in my gang ( 2 guys 2 girls). Yah, say whatever you want about me.

Thirdly, my orientation group had the chio-est and yeng-est seniors around.

with 2 seniors here.
pink wan pink wan. chio right her name?
Me: eh you have PSP also ar?
Pink Wan: yeah, but it's my sister's one lah
Me: is it pink?
Pink Wan: eh?? how you know???
Me: cos you're pink what.



Vway Hau was my group's leader.
She's really really caring =3



The funniest senior in my group.

yen yen was one of the SAs (senior assistants?) in my group.
got braces on still look chio


Fourthly, the team-cheering part almost had my voice killed off. Good in a way that it's a first for me. I don't get to team-play much before this. 3 cheer and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for Freshmen Orientation Camp! Hip-hip Hooray!x3 =D

moi with the pei pa gou. it saved my throat.
everyone was passing around the bottle.


Fifthly, one word. Hillarious.


randomness

I salute these guys =D
the one on the left, wai seng, is a scholar and in dean's list.
He's doing mechanical engineering. Damn chun!!



Pass the Chilli game
Had to eat it after finish passing


Guess The Word game
Jack & Rose



So You Think You Can Be a Woman
This muscular fler with a belt-cum-whip won. Beyond hillarious.


Sigh..we had so much good times til I got a bit depressed on the last night of the camp. Oh well, that's life.


I heart zommari

My hostel has the best location around. Everything is within a 5-minute walk. Supermarket, canteen, mini basketball hoop ( I brought my basketball! =D) and the bus stop also. Lucky boh??




look to my right

look to my left

The down side is we have to clean our own attached bathroom. We as in me, my roomie and the 2 flers next door. Was super shocked when I went into the bathroom.


the loo cubicle

bathroom cubicle before cleaning

bathroom cubicle before cleaning take 2

I don't mind cleaning actually cos I can't stand dirty toilets and bathrooms. The problem lies on the other flers' habits. I really don't understand their views on hygiene. Every morning when I brush my teeth, 99% I'll see splats of toothpaste across the sink. Not a big deal but it's sad to wake up to a dirty sink don't you think? And then I start a mini game. I name it Squirt Away the Toothpaste Splats WTH.


even tho I'm the first to arrive, the toilet's already full of stuff =.=

I'm doing fine here, no worries people. Except it's like a bloody solitary life that I need to get used to. Pronto.



Bonus pic:


Didn't even notice the cameraman =.=

posted by: JYLing @ 10:18 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July