Home

Second July


04 June 2008

Road to KL

Yesterday was a day to celebrate because I made my maiden trip to KL city and back using only public transportation! If you really think about it, it proves that I'm living in near the jungle.

That 7-hour gruesome trip around the city was made possible with a lil bit of direction from HC. As you can read, it's 7 hours long and this blog doesn't really have that much space to fit that in.

So I present to you, the summary.


Enjoy.

Photobucket
Click for a wholesomer view


1
Met HC at the Petaling KTM Station at 12.30 p.m. She made a big round and came to the station through Gasing because she had totally forgotten about the entrance at the other side, which is nearer for her.
Initially thought of going to Pavilion, but settled for KLCC because Kinokuniya is there and not Pavilion.

Waited around 10 minutes for a train.

2
Bumped into her classmate in the train. They chatted yada yada yada while I stood there staring at space. They parted at Sentral because the friend was heading to Putra station.



Switched to Putra Line.

3
Reached KLCC and got the shock of my life when Kino was actually closed on that very day we decided to be their customer. wth. They were preparing for a sale and the workers inside were in casual clothings, busy arranging books.

Had lunch at Nippon Tei. Have to remind myself not to eat anymore tempuras with rice.



Stopped at Esprit, Nike, Quicksilver, Topshop, Mango, GAP and skipped Jimmy Choo, Coach, Hermes etc.



4
Decided to walk to Pavilion. 100 metres later, took a cab instead thus got ripped off 10 bucks cos of drizzle.

Walked through Mercato Supermarket in Pavilion. Found out that she takes baby biscuits also ( just like HY!!)

Had Starbucks while waiting for XY to arrive from college and gave my feet a much needed break.
XY arrived around 20 minutes later and off we went shopping for a formal wear for her grade 8 clarinet exam next Thursday. Made mental note to wish her luck on that morning.

I have to say I'm very impressed with her. Firstly because I was her senior in the school band and the worst one at it, secondly, she worked and bought her own clarinet plus paid for all her examination fees plus clarinet lessons. And she's planning to go all the way to get a diploma! Good for her.

Forever 21 shop lot was humongous and that's where both of them bought something. Me, 0. Them, 2.

5
Travelled by leg to Sungei Wang. Ultraman was on stage but I thought whoever was inside the suit really didn't know how to pose.

XY grabbed a pair of shoes at the forever-crowded Vincci and we set off to the sunset, only to reach the Bukit Bintang monorail station, which is conveniently situated right beside the plaza.

6
My first ever ride on the monorail and it was like cans of sardines chained together. If not for the blast of aircon, I imagine the 3 of us would be sautéing ourselves with -- not oil, but sweat.

Upon reaching Sentral, the two of them teman-ed me to the Putra Line because I could get lost easily like a sheep. How sweet of them. Later, they took a bus home from Sentral.

7
Putra Line wasn't as packed and managed to grab a seat.




Reached home safely at 8.30pm.

Legs hurt very much.


* Pics taken with PSP cam and resized

Labels: The Sociable

posted by: JYLing @ 3:44 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July