Home

Second July


05 May 2008

Taggerlicious

What is the most important thing in your life?
For a first question, this is hard. Erm..thing? Besides the usual -- family, I would have to say my shower cap. Yeah, which reminds me the rubber of the cap is getting loose and need to replace it soon.

What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
The Ultimate from Coffee Bean.

Where do you wish to get married?
Never thought of that. The question should be where should I go study next.

How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
Erm...is 'owned' a good word to use here? Anyway, I'll say.....hm...not soon. Definitely not in the foreseeable future, not that someone wanna own me now.

Are you in love?
Yes. Smitten everyday.

On Mondays I am in love with my PSP, Tuesdays - my piano, Wednesdays - Sergei Rachmaninoff, Thursdays - Ellen DeGeneres, Fridays - myself, Saturdays - Marlee Matlin, Sundays - facials. There, I'm having affairs.

If you're referring to a serious relationship, nope.

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
So long ago I couldn't remember lah. Last lunch was at a Thai restaurant, if I remember correctly.

Name the latest book you bought.
IELTS To Success 2nd Edition - Preparation Tips and Practice Test
It comes with 2 CDs.

What is your full name?
Can I keep that a secret? Thanks.

Do you prefer mother or father?
Most of the time -- mother - cos she goes shopping with me.
Some of the time -- father - cos he's more reasonable.

Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Oh. I have a lot. Most of those mentioned in the 5th question of this quiz.

Christina or Britney?
Christina, for her voice.

Do you do your own laundry?
Not all. Just some =)

The most exciting place you want to go?
Hm...places with four seasons.

Hugs or Kisses?
Can I say both? I'm not a touchy-feely person tho.

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Witty.
Sexay.
Approachable.
Man U fan.
Has PS2.
Okay, maybe he's not that sexay but witty is sexay what.

8 things I'm passionate about
Being a musician
Music
Gaming
Japanese stuff
Collectibles (I actually have a deck of Pokemon cards. Original. Got it half a decade ago)
Chocolates
Starbucks or whatever ice blended coffee
Chilling

8 things I say too often
How are you?
Har?
Hi
Yah meh
Aiya
Wah
Cant think of anymore.

8 books I've read recently
2 on IELTS
the other 6 are random chic lits

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
Flo Rida - Low
Justin Timberlake - My Love
S. Rachmaninoff - Prelude in G minor Op.23 No.5
The Postal Service - Nothing Better
Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around

8 things I learnt last year
Giving can sometimes feels as good as receiving
Good teachers make a hell lot of difference in my studies
It's possible to get 99% in maths
TNT stands for trinitrotoluene
Watching and listening classical music being played in movies inspires me
School loo is the place to gossip and catch up
Conspiracies in our government exist in fleets
How to change car tyres

8 people you tag
Erm..I don't really have 8. Will 4 do?
HY
PY
PL
You, whoever you are.



Tagged by @ir c0nD *thumbs up*

Labels: The Taggee

posted by: JYLing @ 6:38 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July