Home

Second July


21 May 2008

Tag'em twice

first tagged by PY & later retagged by HY *thumbs up*

Real name : would like to keep that a secret thanks
Nickname : jingle bell, baby yin, mushroom head
Married : nope
Male or Female : femme fatale
High school : Jungle School aka TP
College : enrolling
Short or long hair : erm....just above shoulder length, so it's short?
Are you a health freak : demi-health freak
Height : 160-ish cm
Do you have a crush on someone : yep
Do you like yourself : a healthy dosage of yes
Piercings : none but would love to get one
Righty or Lefty : right is right, right?

FIRST
First surgery : none
First piercing(s) : none
First person you see in the morning : either one of my parents
First award : kindergarten drawing competition or something like that
First sport you joined : sports day sprint
First pet : fish. cried when he mati =(
First vacation : Cameron Highlands, I think it was way before I learn how to talk
First concert : The Beatles-lookalike singing The Beatles' songs
First crush : let you sam si si can?

CURRENTLY
Eating : fried rice with char siew cubes
Drinking : none
I'm about to : clean my room

YOUR FUTURE
Want kids : never thought of it
Want to get married : what the february?!
Careers in mind : hm...the basic good pay and something I enjoy doing lah

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
Lips or eyes : eyes definitely
Hugs or kisses : both?
Shorter or taller : taller, not too tall tho
Romantic or spontaneous : errr....romantic gua
Sensitive or loud : sensitive definitely
Trouble maker or hesitant : hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a stranger : have you?
Drank bubbles : errr...no. speaking of bubbles, I used to play with them all the time with my sis while I was bathing last time. Yeah, she saw everything.
Lost glasses/contacts : don't need one
Ran away from home : no, but sidetrack a bit, my bro and sis kena kicked out of house before =D
Liked someone younger : yes, a lot of them
Liked someone older : yes, also a lot of them
Broken someone's heart : smashed gazillions of them with a toy hammer is what I did ;)
Been arrested : nope
Cried when someone died : nope
Liked a friend : is this a trick question ah?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself : depends on what I'm doing, but most of the time yes
Miracles : rarely
Heaven : Maybe a lil
Santa claus : What?! I don't even get presents on Christmas!
Angels : Even lesser than heaven

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
Is there one person you want to be with right now : yep
Do you believe in God : same amount as heaven
Tag 5 people : only one on my list since most of them have been tagged -> @ir_cond! Hm..can't remember if you've done this or not tho.


Labels: The Taggee

posted by: JYLing @ 12:11 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July