Home

Second July


01 April 2008

Anugerah Best

Very interesting day. I smiled to sleep this afternoon. That, and I'm 200 bucks richer. Woohoo! It's not a big sum but woohoo with me anyway. And my mom's expecting me to bank all of that in. No way. What I would do is lock half the sum in my secret drawer full of secrets and the other half can go into bank lah.

I had April Fool and my ex-school's Hari Anugerah Bestari today, which explains the money. Best April Fool ever because I didn't get fooled. Also, I had a one-to-one chat with my fav teacher, say it with me, Mrs A(!) and my brain is on this overdrive since then. Total siaoness I tell you. I smiled to myself on the way back home just now. OMG apa sudah jadi to me???

So, um, things we chatted include the university she graduated from (UM), the university which her spouse graduated from ( somewhere in Scotland. She added it's cold there. Teehee), her IELTS score (a whopping band 8. The examiner was a guai lo, she added. Later in the conversation she indicated the examiner was a lady. So I guess she meant guai po) , her spouse's IELTS score (a more whopping 9. It's the topmost band by the way), the reason why she took the IELTS (I was surprised) and some randomness on education stuff. There you go, I've just blah one whole paragraph on her. Blueprint on her fansite is on the way.

Big big congratulations to Kenneth H for getting the La Sallian of The Year Award. He's been eying on it since before SPM. A happy man he is now. =) Not forgetting Shang for getting the Pelajar Bestari STPM. And dang, they only give out hampers to people with 4 flat =(


Lastly, I give you pictures on STPM results day.




























I <3 the photographers! They are CY and KV =)

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 6:12 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July