06 March 2008
It's coming out [Take 2]
Update:
Surprise surprise!
It's confirmed.
STPM results will be out next Tuesday, according to this piece of news Bernama released earlier this evening.
It is too good to be true after all =)
________________________________________________
Ealier this morning:
Ladies and gentlemen,
May I present to you
SMS Number Two.
Result coming out on next tuesday 11th march.after 1030am. Pls forward to other 07 stpm students.
STPMers getting results before SPMers? Too good to be true, but apparently someone said this pieces of news came from the beloved principal of a Sapienta-et-caritas-filled school.
My mom said whoever is behind this rumour ( if it is a rumour) has nothing better to do. I say that fler should get some sleep.
I mean if the results are truly coming out in Tuesday, why hasn't the news got its column in the newspapers yet right?
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 6:34 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home