Home

Second July


03 February 2008

Updates on:

The interview...

If you haven't know, I didn't accept the offer. Probably because the working environment isn't exactly how I imagined it would be.

The driving....

It's driving me crazy. I'm comfy with the parking and 3-point turn, but not the balancing part. And you know what? There's a long stretch of slope with a traffic light on top right outside my driving centre. OMG.

The CNY shopping....

Went shopping with my sis today! Ahh..this is one of those times when you can feel your sister, elder one I mean, if you have one that is, fully unleashes her sisterly love. Doesn't apply to younger sisters though, I think.

Have you ever try on a pair of shorts in the fitting room and hope it'll stay there to keep your butt warm for the rest of the year or your life if your rear doesn't grow? I did today. Nike shorts. I've never ever tried one before this, mainly cause of the juicy price tags. The minute I zipped it up, my rear knew I have to get it. My sis offered to pay, but really sayang lar, spending so much on a pair of shorts. So in the end I got a Nike polo.

Yes, I love Nike. If you love Nike, I would like inform you that there's an illegal a secret sale at the Nike store at Sunway Pyramid's new phase. 30% off on ALL ITEMS.
I repeat.

30% off on ALL ITEMS.

There's no sign no banner no hint about any sales at the shop, only when we were paying then someone at the other side of the counter quietly whispered to us. Like a real big secret. Shhh..


The spring cleaning...

If there is one thing bad about living in big houses with tall ceilings and a fan held up high, is cleaning the fan held up high at the tall ceiling. We need a bloody scaffolding in da house to clean one fan only.


That's all.

Labels: The Oddball

posted by: JYLing @ 10:55 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July