Home

Second July


27 February 2008

Red hot skin

Welcome people!
Don't worry, you've landed on the right blog. This is the real Second July, not a rip-off.

So, like my new layout? Personally, I like the mini 3D calender at the heading of each post. Looks so kiut and at the same time sophisticated, doesn't it?

I took the whole night yesterday just to set this baby up. Yes, just setting up the skin caused me hours of headache. I wonder how long did it take for erm...Carl? Scroll down and you'll see his name at the most bottom of this page, plus links to the site that featured this beautiful template. Credits to him and the people there!

posted by: JYLing @ 3:02 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July