Home

Second July


15 February 2008

B for Balenciaga, C for Crumpler

I just wish my mom could chill for a while and think about what she's about to say when she's in a bad mood. I know it's not right to talk about my mom like that, but oh well, I haven't blog for a long time, so....

Earlier this week my mom and I went out to get something for my cousin, she's going to Aussie by the way. Sometimes, I really dread going out with her, my mom I mean, just the two of us in the car is torturing.

I assume you know I have a Crumpler, it's quite a moderately big and black sling bag if you haven't knew. Yeah, I took that bag and my mom took her Balenciaga handbag with lotsa B's print on it. C's for Coach and G's for Gucci. I'm not ready for those brands, but of course I know them lar. I bet you do too, even if you're a male. If not, shame on you. Tsk tsk, do your homework.

Anyway, in the car:

Mom
Me

Why are you bringing that big bag?
Why? What's the problem? (I knew she does't like the idea of me slinging it before this)
You're only shopping with me what. What for bring a big bag, you're sending the wrong message to people (she meant snatchers lar).
Erm, do you think the people (again, I'm referring to snacthers here) would rather go for a Crumpler instead of a Balenciaga?
But yours is such a big bag, which means you put a lot of valuables inside, and you sling it, all the more dangerous when people snatch it from you.
Ok. But do you think someone would rather snatch a bag that is slinged or hand-carried like yours?
Mine different. Everyone's carrying it like that.
Fine.

At that point, I knew there's no point arguing further because:
1. She's really pissed, probably because her daughter's so rebellious.
2. You can see her points are growing more nonsensical. Continue and she'll come out with even more nonsensical ones.
3. Save my breath. I'm just glad I didn't loose my temper like her, because I admit I have her genes too. The chow pi ki gene, a.k.a cpk gene.
4. I've decided not to sling that bag ever again ever when I'm out with her. I assume it's a teensy embarrassing for her to have a daughter who carries Crumpler walking beside her.

I put the bag in the boot after she parked the car.

Labels: The Dark One

posted by: JYLing @ 10:37 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July