26 December 2007
Richard Clayderman at Arena of Stars
Mr Clayderman has aged so much. Well, considering the last time I've seen him was on CD and book covers.
Honestly, the concert wasn't like what I've expected. I've expected a whole live concert experience, instead he brought some musicians and some recordings of background music.
The seat was terrible. We've paid over 100 bucks for each ticket and could've gotten a fairly good seat at Dewan Philharmonic (DP). Plus, there's carpets, cushioned seats and better lightings at the DP. And definitely better and more civilized audience. No offense.
All in all it was OK lar. He played some famous pieces like highlights from Titanic and Harry Potter, which is impossible without the recordings of background music. I think the kids enjoyed those pieces most.
Speaking of the kids, they were crazy I tell you. Just as soon as Mr Clayderman finishes a piece, the kids (music prodigies perhaps?) would rush, push, tug or whatever to get to the front just to have his music sheets.
I think I would do that too, if it wasn't for the distance between my seat and the stage.
Labels: The Sociable
posted by: JYLing @ 10:33 AM
+ + +






Loading...
1 Comments:
Hey there! thank you for dropping by! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home