Home

Second July


30 December 2007

Mad day

1 word to describe today.

MADNESS

If it's 2 words, it'll be total madness.


+ I drove today. The engine died on me just once and jerked millions of times. Just can't control the accelerator smoothly. It's really funny now that I think about it.

+ I operated a car jack and changed the car tire. My instructor said I was strong and I replied with a thank you. And a smile.

+ I went out mamak with 2 total strangers. Not exactly total strangers, it's just that I've only met them today. Indians, probably in their 40s. Wait, 1 is Indian (my driving instructor), another is...I don't know. He speaks Tamil, English and Malay fluently, has amazing yellowish eyes you can't miss (!!!!!) , has a bit of an Eurasian look and apparently is the second boss of my driving school. Big shot.
How did we end up in a Kancil then sitting together in a mamak store at State? It started with a question midway of my maintenance class. Are you thirsty?
Obviously the one asking that is not me.
And my parents lectured me for agreeing, obviously.
Well, I didn't actually told them the whole story. I said no at first. Only agreed after he said we had so much time left. We had 3 bloody hours. Another 12 more to come.
I also left out the part where he asked me for a lucky 4-digit number, then proceeded to Toto followed by the Da Ma Chai 4-D shop after I've given him one.

+ I complimented on someone's eye colour.

+ I was so desperate for a holiday job, I gave my personal details to a restaurant and am waiting for a reply from an education center.

posted by: JYLing @ 10:03 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July