07 December 2007
Genting all screwed up
Oh wow I didn't know booking a hotel at Genting is such a tedious thing to do. First we tried online booking and the website died on us. Then we went to their office at KL today (yeah, Genting One Hub, nice office) and they said apparently they're not in charge of the bookings of hotels and suggested we tried going online ( hello, I bet you don't log on to your own company's webbie and check how are things there, it's all screwed up including the ticketing page) or call their hotline for reservations.
So the next ideal move is to obviously call the hotline lar. After all that hoo-haa only the fler at the other side of the line told us that all the rooms for all their hotels are fully booked. Yep, all. Suey.
Anyway, I am officially making my first ever nothing like I've ever done before and probably never will again trip to Genting later this month. For what reason? You'll find out soon.
Cheers.
Labels: The Dark One
posted by: JYLing @ 9:59 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home