Home

Second July


11 October 2007

Random Thoughts

  • One of the best Nike Ads to hit our newspapers. Uber chio!! Although the beats in those bars are all wrong, the notes still kick arse to me.


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





    Free Nike+ Ipod SPORT KIT??? Seriously, this kinda offer you could only get in Malaysia lar. And it means they're desperate to clear the stocks.

  • My trials' scores in random order for maths, chemistry and biology: 858392. One subject's is missing, I know. I hope Mr Eddy is doing OK - he had an accident, apparently.
    Somehow, I feel my class has the best combination of teachers around. The best and coolest out there =)
  • Raya is around the corner and I'm feeling slacky. Help.

  • Heroes are back! And I'm not excited bout it. Hm...

  • Remioromen rocks. Remioromen who? The gang which sang the oh-so-sad One Litre of Tears' insert songs.

  • Anak Malaysia thought: Woohoo! One of our men had blasted off!
    Non-Anak Malaysia thought: Space tourist only mah.

Labels: The Materialist

posted by: JYLing @ 6:02 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July